Thursday, March 26, 2009

OCD at its finest.

Is it sick that I get a high from writing my class schedule in my planner? And that it makes me giddy to apply for jobs and such for when we return to Kansas?

Yes. It does.

I'm okay with that.

My first class as a Master's student is May 28th and ends June 13th. 3 credit hours completed in 6 days of class. I figure it can't be much worse than being at work for that time as far as my attention span goes, so it should be grand. My other class meets every Monday in June, and the first and last Tuesdays in June. By the end of my birthday month, I'll have 6 credits toward my graduate degree.

It makes my heart cry that it's snowing outside.

This would've been the ideal week for Kathleen to visit, because I have no desire to be outside on my bike. Last week was perfect riding weather, but I strapped myself to the trainer and did intervals so I wouldn't be riding as long. Ah, well. Another week of being on the trainer won't kill me.

We had a small dog staying with us for a weekend because a client couldn't hold on to him and he therefore risked being put to sleep. I think Chuck has noticed that we have had several animals come into our home that were temporary, and he's now worried that his status as a permanent family member isn't so secure. As a result, he's been a lot more affectionate. I won't complain.

40 days until we move back to Kansas. ROCK.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

40 is too long!!!

rebecca said...

Oh wow, I didn't realize you would be here in May! (I know, the end of May...but STILL).

I am slightly excited. The University ward (if you go there) are lucky.